Welcome to Night Vale Locations
Listed below for each episode are the locations mentioned in Welcome to Night Vale, and any other reference points for their location.
- Dog Park on the corner of Earl and Somerset near the Ralph's.
- Old Woman Josie out near the car lot.
- Carlos' rented lab next to Big Rico's Pizza.
- Neighbouring town of Desert Bluffs.
- ‘Night Vale Harbor and Waterfront Recreation Area'.
- New development behind the Elementary School, missing one house and known as the ‘House That Doesn't Exist'.
- Night Vale Post Office.
- Arby's restaurant.
- Monitoring station near Route 800.
- Desert Flower Bowling Alley and Arcade Fun Complex.
2. Glow Cloud
- Radon Canyon.
- Public Library.
- Former site of Louis' Music Shop.
3. Station Management
- Night Vale Stadium next to Harbor and Waterfront Recreation Area.
- Used and Discount Sporting Goods on Flint Drive.
- Night Vale Community Radio Station.
- Play Ball, a sporting goods shop next to the radio station.
- Larry Leroy's house out on edge of town.
- Telly the Barber on the corner of south west Fifth Street and Old Musk Road.
4. PTA Meeting
- Main Street Recreation Centre Auditorium.
- Abandoned mineshaft outside of town.
5. The Shape in Grove Park
- Grove Park, including Blood Stone Circle.
- Green Market Co-op.
- Michael Senderos' House.
- Vacant lot behind the Ralph's.
- Bowling Alley with Fuel ‘n' Go gas station alongside.
- Night Vale Community Theatre.
6. The Drawbridge
- Old Town Drawbridge.
- WZZZ (numbers station) antenna out back of the abandoned gas station on Oxford Street.
- City Hall (also known as City Headquarters).
- Night Vale High Memorial Stadium.
- Strip mall and car park next to library.
- Clock tower (invisible and teleports around the town).
7. History Week
- Bucolic meadow on site of former house of Apache tracker.
- Exits 15 and 17 on Route 800.
8. The Lights in Radon Canyon
- Pink Floyd Multimedia Laser Spectacular (in Radon Canyon).
- Site of pyramid previously in Beatrix Lowman Memorial Meditation Zone.
- Stan's Pawn Shop.
- Squatter shacks by the edge of the sand wastes.
- Paul's lean-to behind the library.
10. Feral Dogs
- The Pink Berry.
- Dark Owl Records.
- Night Vale Zoo.
- Night Vale Museum of Forbidden Technologies.
- Playground (near elementary school).
- Night Vale SPCA.
11. Wheat & Wheat By-Products
- Pulsar Development Facility.
- Mission Grove Park and playground.
- Quarantine behind Mission Grove park playground.
- Wheat & Wheat By-Product shelter below library.
12. The Candidate
- Old Town Night Vale (area).
- Windmill Farms in wastelands of Desert Bluffs.
- Night Vale Community College with Earth-Sciences building.
- Skeleton Gorge.
- Abandoned missile silo outside of town.
- Night Vale mall.
13. A Story About You
- You's House near car lot and Old Woman Josie.
- Scrublands and sand wastes.
- Moonlight All-Night Diner off the highway.
14. The Man in the Tan Jacket
- Antiques mall.
- Downtown convention center.
15. Street Cleaning Day
- Old Oak Door in scrublands.
- Central and Old Town Night Vale.
- Local National Guard Station and KFC combo store.
- Offramp downtown from Eastern Expressway.
16. The Phone Call
- Night Vale Journal distribution plant (burned down).
- Housing developments of Marshalls Gorge, Golden Dunes, Coyote Corners and Cactus Bloom.
- Randy Newman Memorial Night Vale Airport.
- Sheryl's Little Princesses Dance Studio.
18. The Traveler
- Night Vale Psychological Association.
- Jerry's Tacos.
- Radio station bloodstone circle.
- Night Vale Hospital.
The locations listed below are not specifically mentioned, however their presence in the city is inferred by other comments.
- Sheriff's Secret Police office.
- John Peters' Farm.
- Night Vale Daily Journal office.
- Daily Journal distribution plant (damaged in explosion).
- Community hall.
- Football stadium - home of the Night Vale Scorpions.
- Night Vale Fire Station.
- Tourism Board office.
- Exit 16 on Route 800 (due to existence of exits 15 and 17).
- Night Vale Business Association.
- Steve Carlsberg's house.
- Flakey-O's factory.
- Scout base.
- Night Vale Council for Commerce.
- Night Vale Commodities Conglomerates.
- Radio tower.