This page contains a range of some of the best public domain content. It is updated semi-frequently.
A collection of the CIA World Factbook in text format from 1990 to 2010.
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The by Mark Twain
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, The by Arthur Conan Doyle
- Adventures of Tom Sawyer, The by Mark Twain
- Call of the Wild, The by Jack London
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Dubliners by James Joyce
- Emma by Jane Austen
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- Grimms’ Fairy Tales by Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm
- House of the Baskevilles, The by Arthur Conan Doyle
- Invisible Man: A Grotesque Romance, The by H. G. Wells
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Republic, The by Plato
- Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
- White Fang by Jack London
Downloads for many of these books can also be found on the book mirror page.
Full catalogue of thirty-two Linux Voice magazines.
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
- Night of the Living Dead
- The House on Haunted Hill
- The Lady Vanishes
- Lady Frankenstein
- The Phantom of the Opera
- The Phantom Planet
- Plan 9 from Outer Space
- The Fast and the Furious
- Voyage to the Planet of Prehistoric Women
The Dick Van Dyke Show has a number of episodes released in public domain: Sally Is a Girl, Bank Book 6565696, Never Name a Duck, The Night the Roof Fell In, A Mans Teeth Is Not His Own, Give Me Your Walls, Hustling the Hustler
First episode of the Beverly Hillbillies called ‘The Clampetts Strike Oil‘.
The complete series of Leave It to Beaver featuring two hundred and thirty-four episodes.
‘Enter the Lone Ranger’; the first of four hundred and thirty-one episodes of The Lone Ranger.
The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show ran for close to three hundred episodes, with the first episode ‘The Kleebob Card Game‘.